Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, February 7, 2017


Hello Friends!! I hope this post finds you well!! It is hard to believe that we are already on the second month of 2017.  Where does the time go?  In a week it will be Valentine's Day.  Other than making cards for my dear daughters or for my hubby, I generally do not create Valentine's Day.  I do, however, make wedding and/or anniversary cards and the dies and stamps this month at ODBD are perfect.

Today's ODBD Shining the Light challenge at ODBD is a Wedding Inspiration.  I had fun picking and or creating a photo collage of wedding cakes, treats, flowers, and etc.


Since Valentine's Day is about pink or red, the inspiration is peach.

Here is my creation:

Our Daily Bread Designs, designed by Chris Olsen, Bitty Borders, Layering Hearts, Small Bow, Tulip Hearts, Lavish Layers, Pierced Rectangles


It was fun to make a his and her heart to symbolize a bride and a groom.  I used sparkly white glitter paper, black glitter cardstock, and silver metallic cardstock to add elegance.  

We would love to have you join us for the challenge!!  You have until March 5th at 8 pm EST to add your creation to the linky.  For your first creation, you may use any stamps but any additional entries must include Our Daily Bread Designs, Northcoast Creations or Artistic Outpost stamps!

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:


While many associate the verse below with a wedding or anniversary, it applies to us all.  We are called upon to Love our neighbor as ourselves.  When you read the paper, watch the news or even observe the world around you, you can see that many do not Love as God calls us to.  We are more concerned about ourselves or our reputations than those around us.  What can you do today to show love to those around you and to let them know you care.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments!! They are so appreciated!

hugs,





2 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Chris, love your sweet card with the two hearts! Perfect for a wedding or anniversary card! You are always such an inspiration to me, sweet friend! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!

Robin Clendenning said...

I just love this heart bride and groom Chris!! What a brilliant idea! Your colors are so pretty and the pearls are so WEDDING my friend!!
Your die cuts are perfect to dress up every little corner as well!!! Beautiful my dear sweet friend! I love the peach bow on her "dress"!!! the tiny pearl buttons on his "tux"!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.