Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Hello Friends!! We are now in 2017!  I still remember when we changed to the year 2000 and here we are now in 2017.  Where does the time go?!!!

Today I am popping in to share a creation I created for the color challenge at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.  I created a basket using the Bountiful Basket die released on January as well as the Whimsical Wildflowers Paper CollectionLeaves and Branches diesSeeds of Today stamp set, Bitty Blossoms dies and the previously released Mini Tag dies.


This basket was fun to make and makes the perfect presentation for a small surprise for someone.  I put chocolate kisses in mine.  The sentiment is from the Seeds of Today stamp set and it is die cut using the Mini Tags dies.  The flowers are made with the Bitty Blossoms and Leaves and Branches dies sets.

The colors for the Shining the Light challenge are:


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: RobinJulie, and Diana. You have until January 5 at 8 pm EST to join this color challenge at ODBD!  Just add your direct link to the linky at the bottom of this post.



Happy New Year!! May God Bless you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!  I hope you enjoyed my creation!

blessings,

2 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Chris, I absolutely love your sweet Bountiful Basket! The colors look amazing as well as all of your sweet flowers and sentiment! You are such an inspiration, my friend- hugs and have a blessed week!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your box and the sweet cello package inside add to the overall beauty!! Your box is perfect for the color challenge and such wonderful workmanship!
Beautiful my sweet dear friend!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.