Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, January 30, 2017

Hello Friends!  I hope you all enjoyed the weekend and had time to spend some time with family and/or friends.  It has been such a blessing to have time to regroup and spend time with Scott and the girls as well as attend church before restarting a new week.

Today I am popping in to share a sneak peek of the new Glorious Gable Box available to be purchased on Wednesday at Our Daily Bread Designs. The Tulip Heart die, Layering Hearts dies, and Let Love Grow stamp set will also be available Wednesday.  The Whimsical Wildflowers Paper Collection, Antique Labels and Border dies, Bitty Borders dies, and Love Script die are available now.


Here is the back of the same box.



I plan to use these Gable Boxes for Valentines Day.  They are so much fun to make and make such a wonderful treat box.

Last week we had another order for our Etsy store.  The customer contacted me to let me know that this was for her husband's birthday.  Since I always include a handmade card with each sale in our store, I created this card for the recipient.  



The background was created my stamping the tree for the Joys of the Season Stamp set and sponging clouds.  The happy Birthday sentiment is die cut using the Happy Birthday Script die.  The Mountain scene is from the Keep Climbing Stamp set and is framed with a die from Lavish Layers.  Again, the clouds were sponged.

May God bless you with a wonderful week!  Thanks so much for stopping by and for any comments!  I hope to post again tomorrow but if for some reason I do not, I will be sharing a new creation on Wednesday, February 1, for the Our Daily Bread Designs New Release.

blessings,


0 comments:

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.