Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Hello, Friends!! I hope this post finds you all well!!  Time continues to fly by and we are in October!! Before we know it, it will be Christmas!!

Speaking of Christmas, ODBD just released many wonderful Christmas stamps and dies!  I am having so much fun making traditional and nontraditional Christmas cards.

Today I would like to share a card I made for the Shining the Light Color Challenge (ODBDSLC279) using non-traditional colors.


ODBD Stamps Used: Joys of the Season

ODBD Dies Used: Merry Christmas BorderHoly NightOvalsPierced OvalsBeautiful BordersPierced RectanglesRectanglesBoho Background

To create this card, I embossed rather than die cut the ODBD Boho Background and then sponged with purple, blue and green ink.

The Holy Night die is cut from black cardstock.  The image panel is framed with a metallic silver and purple cardstock.

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:
Robin, Julie, and Diana.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16


Thanks so much for your comments and views!! They are so appreciated!!

blessings,


6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

LOOKS SORT OF LIKE STAIN GLASS OR SOMETHING!! SO PRETTY! I love your gorgeous bow and border! Beautiful Nativity and Merry Christmas!!
This is so gorgeous Chris!

Diana Nguyen said...

Gorgeous and such a clever way to use the colors. I always love the texture you always use.

Carmela said...

Such a beautiful die and a great job on your card. I love your background. Really makes the card!!

Nicki Olsen said...

This is gorgeous Mom! I love your creativity with that awesome background and your use of the purple and silver! Beautiful as always!
Love you,
Nicki

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, this is gorgeous, and I love the beautiful non-traditional colors - wow! It does remind me of stained glass, and these dies just shine against the sponged embossing. And I love the border across the top with the stunning bow! Beautifully finishes off this card! Stunning and so elegant! Hugs, dear friend! xoxo

Colleen said...

Very lovely

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.